Hello, I am a board certified, Columbia-trained psychiatrist and psychoanalyst with a private practice on the upper west side. My background in neuroscience and my training in psychoanalysis as well as a range of brief therapeutic modalities give me a unique understanding of the interaction between your brain and your mind and allow me to develop an individualized, collaborative plan that will work best for your treatment needs. I treat adults and young adults who experience difficulties with:
- Life transitions or achieving developmental milestones.
- Relationships and intimacy.
- Achieving academic and career potential.
- Self-esteem and sense of identity.
- Gender and sexual identity.
- Grief and trauma.
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder.
- Anxiety disorders such as OCD, separation anxiety, social and generalized anxiety.
Dr. Moga’s Publications